– no more EPIC
– tripped over a five-inch step because my tutor kid turned off the porchlight as I was leaving. Went sprawling on the ground and skinned my left knee, foot and stubbed big toe. By myself. In the dark.
– ran for the first time in months
– rolled my ankle two feet away from my locker after the run
– got wheeled to the health center whooho. Was my third visit of the semester and the second of the week.
– missed half of a class, now assigned an extra page of essay which is not bad since I like writing
– while crutching my way to class, someone offered to carry my bags. I almost cried.
– crutched my way to my car which was conveniently parked only 12 miles away from campus
– LA Times repeated a crossword puzzle. What.
– bought myself a pair of boots
– rear-ended a car last night when it was raining. The car looked like it was going to pull over but ended up booking it. i was so confused so I left too. Drove all the way to my tutor kids’ house, wondered why these ladies I passed on the street were staring at me. Parked and realized… my bumper was hanging. Cancelled tutor.
– the weather forecast said rain for today. It is not raining.
– tomorrow marks the fourth year of my Life.
It’s been interesting. I wanted to sum it all up for some reason, seemed like a lot happened. I… am tired. Not really physically. But I’m tired of trying to get by. Not in a I-can’t-take-it-anymore-go-away way but in a I-would-like-to-lay-down-and-not-think-about-anything-for-a-little-bit way, know what I mean? I don’t want to go out. I just want to do my homework and study. And play the guitar. And watch a good movie. And borrow Atlas Shrugged. Do I sound like I’m complaining? Hahah.
I’m happy. I’m gonna play the guitar a bit. Have a beautiful day, folks. Even if it’s not raining. Hmph.