– I tried putting on eyeshadow yesterday. I forgot to tap off the excess shadow and it ended up on my cheek which I ended up smearing as I accidentally rubbed eyeliner that was already on my finger onto another part of my cheek. Thus, I went to church with no makeup. Sigh.
– Whenever I’m asked what my pet peeve is, I always have a hard time answering but I realized I have one: fakeness. Which is not even a word hahah. I despise it. I despise the attempt to cover up or even understate something or deceive me/someone. I despise it because I feel like there is a need for such nonsense. No one cares enough for anyone to lie/sugarcoat/fake it hahah. Jk. But you know what I mean? Who you tryin’ to fool now? I understand that some people do it as a defense mechanism or habit or whatever and that’s fine. But if I were to name one annoyance, this is it.
– I am mean.
– My brother and I are on good terms, meaning we actually talk to each other without clawing at each other in our minds. Or at least on my part. Okay, it’s a little better than that ahah. We connect on a more equal, sibling-to-sibling level rather than thou-shalt-listen-to-me-for-I-have-9-years-on-you level. I quite like it.
– I have not eaten a pb&j in DAYS.
– I never thought I’d be here. Still in love with Jesus.
– Hablo español más rápidamente y facilmente que había pensado. Quiero practicar mucho más pero ahora solo tengo a mi mismo jaja.
I’m off to bed! Thanks for reading. Goodnight!