I am pretty tired. I woke up at 4:06am so I could work out a little (very little lol) and beat traffic to get to Manhattan Beach by 5:51am. I would have gotten here a little earlier if I hadn’t missed the 405N from the 110S. But anyway.
It’s been a long week already and I can’t seem to get my brain in order to write something coherent and meaningful. So let me tell you some things I’ve been learning at work:
- Ask lots of questions. If I don’t know everything, this is where I start.
- Don’t assume. So, refer to #1.
- Update higher-ups on status of work periodically. It’s good for me to know too.
- Take breaks. Breathe a little, I’ll get more stuff done better.
- Consistency is key. My initials on workpapers should invoke a certain level of expectation of quality.
That is all. For now.
Long day ahead but can’t help but be grateful for being here and able to learn and grow.