Things you learn when hosteling:
- Decipher how any type of shower head, faucet, and sink works.
- Dry and change in the space of 2×2 while making sure no body parts, towel parts, and clothes touch the walls.
- Not forgetting to bring your underwear to change into when hopping in the shower. I guess rushing around in a towel isn’t too bad either but it’s just not convenient.
- Hang my toiletry bag, towel, dirty clothes, and clean clothes strategically so nothing falls.
- Questions must be asked. No ones knows what I need but me. This is a general thing, I guess.
- Be comfortable alone. It’s okay to be alone while others are grouped and talking. It’s quite liberating to be able to be alone when the option to join others is available.
- Be flexible. No hostel is the same.
Just wanted to bang out a quick post before heading out. On the agenda today is getting black bean noodles delivered to the a park near the Han river, a dentist appointment, and a show. Nice.
I wanna know what you think