I have so many to-do lists I need a not-to-do list. Here we go.
- Start more books
- Buy more books… maybe
- Feel like finances are an obstacle
- Feel like I need to know more to do more
- Feel like I need to finish all my books before I can move onto other books I’m really looking forward to
- Not write
- Browse for a new laptop… specifically on Apple.com which only has laptops outside y budget lol.
- Try to find the perfect planner/journal for 2017. Think I’m going to be making one myself somehow lol.
- Not try new things that make me scared, nervous, and/or excited
- Try to do everything at once i.e. take online courses, read every interesting-sounding email, read every inspirational book, listen to every amazing podcast, etc.
I realize this is basically another to-do list that just requires more thinking to understand hahah.
Happy Friday! (Central Time)